In regards to how much you decide to invest in your Photography/Cinematography, there are two main things to consider:
- How important is a record of your Wedding?
Different couples value things differently - some might have a bigger budget for flowers than for catering, others may go all out on the dress and everything else comes second!
The good news is, there is no right or wrong approach, it's totally a matter of personal preference. Some couples we've captured in the past have chosen to DIY as much of their weddings as possible to be able to save towards the photography/cinematography costs, whilst others have opted for only part coverage of the day to keep within budget, it's really up to you.
One thing that is always the same for all couples however, is the desire to look fondly back on their Wedding Day for years to come - when the cake is all gone, the guests have left and the dress no longer fits, the memories of the day will always be there to let you relive those precious moments.
- Who do you feel would be able to tell your story with the style and attention it deserves?
There is no shortage of wedding photographer/cinematographers out there, catering for every budget from £150 to £10,000 and beyond. Who you decide to tell your love story depends on the values you place on these two considerations.
Take your time and find the one that appeals to you the most. When you look at their work, do you feel as if you were there?
Did you find yourself smiling (or crying) at a couple who at the before now were only strangers?
Can you see your story being told in their style?
If it's a yes when you look at our work, then get in touch - we'd love to hear all about your plans!
Packages start at £1495 for Photography & £1995 for Cinematography plus expenses.
All Photography packages include;
- 2 Photographers (Both Dele and I shooting) covering alternative angles throughout the day
- Context shots, including pictures of the venue, wedding dress and attention to the finer details such as decorations/table favours etc.
- Aerial shots via Drone (where possible)
- Group/family/friends set shots which we will liaise with Best Man/Chief Bridesmaids to organise.
- HD resolution for large print photos as well as web friendly sizes for sharing on social media
- Online hosting of the photos for friends and family to see, so you only need to send a link instead of all the photos
- A custom gift box with a USB containing all your curated and edited photos
All Cinema packages come with;
- 2 Videographers (Both Dele and I shooting) covering alternative angles throughout the day
- Context shots, including pictures of the venue, wedding dress and attention to the finer details such as decorations/table favours etc
- Two (2) films - one shorter highlight reel as seen on the website, and a longer extended version with more of the days events, guests, venue, speeches and all the other goings-on that you may have missed! (approx 90 minutes).
- Group/family/friends coverage shots to capture their reactions (which we will liaise with Best Man/Chief Bridesmaids to identify)
- Aerial Video via Drone (where possible with weather/venue restrictions)
- HD footage as well as web hosting for sharing on social media & with friends and family
- A custom gift box with a USB containing both your highlight and extended cut films
Your film/photos are shot, edited and delivered within 4 weeks - £395 (subject to availability)
We find that wedding albums tastes vary greatly between our eclectic couples, and as such do not offer them as a standard. However, if you are interested in composing one, we can include this in our planning of your wedding and once we know exactly what you're looking for, we can quote you to have it all arranged for you!